PS H2 Inspirational Photos


I would like to recreate this illusion. I think it's a very cool concept. I like how real the image looks, even though it is made with toy cars. I have a camera so this would be easy for me to recreate.

This photo set made me laugh. First of all the girl looks hilarious with her eyes open. I think its funny, how the editor put a hand over the girls face to fix what was going on. it would be slightly difficult to put the hand over the face.

I think this image is very comical. The photoshopping does not look very hard to do either. I like how his phone is getting thrown out of his hand into the water. I feel like he should have added a higher quality image of himself to match the other Man in the photo.
I think this Image would be very hard to photoshop myself into. It would be hard to replicate the pulling of the skin on the face. The shadows in the back would also be very hard to recreate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Autoscopy

Extra Credit Pumpkin