Photo-Shop Videos

 


    In this video I learned how to use every tool. I think the easiest tool that I am going to use is the move tool. This tool is used to select and move objects on your art-board. I thought this video was interesting because it covers every tool briefly. The hardest tool I saw in the video was the lasso tool. I still do not fully understand the concept, but I am sure I will learn about it in class. The video was very informative and I highly recommend every new photoshop user to watch it.



    In this video I watched someone edit a few photos on photoshop. It is really crazy how much you can alter an image using this software. I learned how to properly use the brush tool, which I found to be a little challenging at first. The easiest tool used in the video would have to be the move tool yet again because it is so simple. I found this video interesting because I thought it was cool how the creator showed you how to use the tools on an image. It was helpful that he just was not explaining what the tools do which is the case in most photoshop tutorials





    This video was very helpful, yet very short. In this video the creator explains how to use each tool very quickly but in depth. I thought this video was interesting because I learned how to use the lasso tool functionally. The hardest tool to learn in this video was the fill tool. I feel that he did not do a great job of explaining the tool, when compared to the first video on my list. Overall great video, and I would highly recommend anyone to watch it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Autoscopy

PS H2 Inspirational Photos