Logo Tag Brush

 

    Above is my completed tag print. It took me around 10 minutes to create this print. I had zero troubles creating this print. I already new exactly where I wanted to place my tag brushes, and what color I wanted them to be. I placed 4 of my logos in different colors on the very back layer, to create a type of background. I then placed a bigger tag logo directly in the center in black so the audience could see my logo up close. The theme of this art is creativity, because my logo was based on that word. Overall the work looks pretty creative and I know my logos are expressed well.

    This was my original tag and brush. It took me 35 minutes to make. I ran into some trouble with the polygonal lasso tool. I figured the problem out and the rest was smooth sailing. I purposely selected the spray paint pattern because I like how it gives off a street art vibe. There is also a negative with scratch marks put into one of the layers. I wanted my art to look like graffiti an artist would paint on public or private property.




Comments

  1. James, this is one of my favorite pieces of yours because of your creative your idea of a spider web. I think you did a great job with detail but also making your tag brush very clear. Even if you were to reduce the size of it, the viewer would still be able to tell that it is a spider web. Your idea is original and I like the selected paint pattern as well. Maybe you could have made the spider a little bigger but other than that! Great work James!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James -- your tag brush is super dope because of the spider-web theme you have going on. The paint pattern matches the actual web perfectly and the colors you chose were perfect to grab the viewer's attention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Autoscopy

PS H2 Inspirational Photos