Logo Project

My logo is based off of my creative mood board. I specifically chose the spider in the art because they are creative when making their intricate webs.
I was inspired by the simplicity of the Capital One logo. I Drove past its' head quarters everyday on the way to school, so I saw their logo all the time. The project took me 3 hours to make. I wanted to put extra detail into the web, so I spent most of my time on that part of the piece. My original Sketch was a bit different. I wanted to draw a web without a plan so icould express my creativity aspect from the mood board.
I want my audience to percieve my Logo as proffesional. I believe that the design would work well on a business card. My other sketches Looked Like this:
My mood board is displayed below. I chose all of these words because I felt they best described who I am. My favorite mood was creativity, because my art teacher told me she thinks I am very creative. All of the photos that were used I found off of the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Autoscopy

PS H2 Inspirational Photos