Illustrator Homework

Illustrator Tutorials 



In this video I learned quite a bit. The video covered some of the basic tools that I will be using in class. I learned how to use text tool, anchor tool, and pen tool. I know that the text tool will be incredibly simple to use. All you do is create a text box and type what you want. I would use this when creating a title for my work. The anchor tool is very easy, all you do is drag your anchor points which change the shape of the line. I could use this to alter a shape I have created. You can make some pretty cool curves with this. Lastly, I learned the pen tool. It is a drawing tool, that is used to edit anchor points and create paths. I would use this when drawing a shape for my artwork.

Overall, I thought the video was extremely helpful. I thought this video was very interesting because it taught me so much information over the span of 5 minutes. I would highly recommend any illustrator beginner to watch this video.



In this video I learned how to create custom type designs. The video explained how to use the tool bar when selecting different font styles. I would use this tool, if I was creating a logo. I had no trouble understanding those tools. I also learned how to use the eclipse tool. Its purpose is to help the user create simple shapes. I would use this tool when creating a piece of art that had an eclipse in it, instead of drawing it with the pen tool.

I found the video very interesting because knowing how to design a logo is very important in digital arts. I also found it interesting because of the combination of tools used to create a logo. It is going to be very simple for me to design any custom type designs from here on out.




In the video I learned how to create a neon text effect. The most important tool I learned was the gaussian blur. The tool is applied to the outer most line color and is used to give a glow effect. There is a sliding bar which you can use to pick how much of a glow you would like to have on your design. I would use this tool if I was creating a sun in order to create a life like glow effect.

I found this video very interesting, because it teaches you a very important editing tool that I will most likely incorporate in to every design. The video was also very easy to follow along with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Autoscopy

PS H2 Inspirational Photos